Once your brand has been approved to enrol in the Amazon Brand Registry, that's when the fun starts. Brand Registry unlocks free tools that will help you manage your brand's products behind the scenes and manage your brand story as viewed by customers who shop in the Amazon store.
Thanks to A+ content and Amazon Stores, you can create a great brand experience on Amazon. A+ content enhances your product listings, while Amazon Stores allows you to create a multi-page shopping experience within the Amazon store.
Add A+ content to your brand's products on Amazon by following these steps:
- Log in to Seller Central.
- From the navigation menu, select Advertising >> Enhanced Brand Content.
- Enter the SKU of the product to which you want to add content. If you add content to the parent level, the template will also publish at all child levels too.
- Select one of the available modules or one of the pre-defined templates.
- Follow the prompts at the top of the page: Add images that make the most of the allocated space and add text in the designated text boxes to describe the details or features of the product.
- Preview the page to ensure that all images have loaded correctly and that it looks like your other brand pages to provide a consistent brand experience for your customers.
- Submit it to Amazon. Review can take 7 business days (longer during peak periods) and the status of the content will update on your dashboard. Approved content can take 24 hours to appear.
- If your content submission is not approved, select "edit" in your dashboard to modify the page and then resubmit. To avoid having to edit and resubmit content, make sure that your content:
- Has clear images that are visible on desktops and mobile devices
- Contains no spelling or grammatical errors
- Contains no specific pricing or promotion details
- Does not refer to warranties, customer service, websites or contact information
- Complies with A+ guidelines